I hope Bovada/Bodog do not replace Bitcoin with Bitcoin Cash

crypto

I've been using bitcoin to fund my poker and sports betting accounts for the past year and I have to say that it has made my life a lot easier. No more waiting weeks for checks to arrive or paying extortionate fees to deposit with a credit card at poker sites. After reading this article on CalvinAyre.com I am starting to get worried that Bitcoin BTC will be replaced by Bcash on sites like Bodog. I think this would be a huge mistake because there are often many hours between mined blocks on the BCC chain. It would also lead to huge confusion and loss of funds as many poker players and sports bettors are not going to know the difference between BTC and BCC and will end up send their bitcoin to a bitcoin cash address and visa versa.

I really think the last thing that the gambling community needs right now is this type of confusion.

Marathonbet

I don't think Bodog or Bovada would be that stupid. I think it's likely that they will add Bitcoin Cash (BCH) support in addition to Bitcoin (BTC) support but I can't see them completely removing the legacy chain. That would cause a huge amount of confusion and lost funds.