We all know its not actually physics right?

Looking through here I see a ton of people saying they are having terrible luck and their balls are bouncing crazy and will hit the far pin only to bounce inward to the 26x or whatever may happen.

Just a reminder, when you hit bet, the math goes in and result comes out instantly, there is nothing waiting for any virtual ball to drop, the second you hit bet the game has chosen your result. (For an example of this phenomena, do instant bet on plinko and see what happens..)

The balls are there to create some drama and a fun way to kinda watch things. To be honest I love watching the balls and if I keep in mind that its not bad luck and that ball has been a 0.2x since i hit bet, it causes a lot less mental anguish. So enjoy and if you start getting mad at the game switch to instant for a while and itll bring you back to reality.,

luckycreek

thanks for the info, i was tilting my monitor like crazy but it just didn't want to help, it was driving me nuts, but now i understand it
:D
(seriously though, thanks for the post, i am sure some believe the animations actually do something when in reality they are just for "show")