Wandering in the Mines - Minesweeper Strategy

ripple

Let me share with you briefly how I played Minesweeper,
in the previous week's Minesweeper X pattern Challenge.

payout = 41.599x
7 mines
Pattern = X pattern
Required Min Bet amount = 0.025 GAS
(I played with Gas coin, but the strategy is applicable with any coin)

Step - 1
I have started the auto mode for 25 to 35 times,
bet amount = minimum, that is 0.0005 GAS.
Isn't that surprising, I wanted to lose.
If unfortunately I win, I stop - have a break and restart this Step-1 again.

Step - 2
Fortunately if I lose 25 to 35 times,
I change bet amount to 0.025 GAS & play manually for 10 to 15 times.

If I win then the bet counts for the challenge and I make some profit too!
If I lose then I have a break or restart from Step-1 again.

This is how I wandered in and around those mines...

If you like this strategy then apply it with play money first
and if you feel confident, then apply with real money.

Also, you might want to twist, tweak, customize
and come up with your own strategy out of this!

How do you play minesweeper? What's your strategy?
Good luck with the mines .

Last edited by a moderator:

bitcoin

Only played it twice (two sessions). First was a Minesweeper challenge, I put in 24 mines and kept playing til I found the single coin. Obviously, too easy as many others posted a lot higher strats.

Still in my second session today (another MS challenge). Thinking of maybe 10/11 mines? And just keep playing opening coins in space 0,1,2,3 onwards until I feel like the payout's good enough.

Igortsj

Прошу подсказать, как мне изменить пароль?
Может мне создать новый логин и пароль?
Прошу помочь.
Спасибо.

Svetlanahjm

Есть кто из модераторов, нужна ваша помощь в изменении моего пароля?
Что я делаю не так?
Нужна Ваша помощь.
С уважением.

Irinmlc

Good day .
I found your forum very attractive and promising.
I want buy advertising space for a banner in the top of the site, for $ 500 per month.
Pay I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks. And yet, the address of my blog https://ped-pressa.kiev.ua/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you!
Write about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail [email protected]

HenryMeant

How Employing One Social Security Impairment Legal Professional Proves to Be Vital.
Enlisting The SSA Impairment Counsel Is Necessary.

The Security for Seniors Act Manages many efforts from jobless coverage to social aid, and also deals with impairment benefits for persons incapable to do a job due to long-term sickness or harm. As with all complicated body, there are policies and rules which must be adhered to by the specified bureau in organization to attain perks. Exploring the option of an skilled Supplemental Security Income lawyer Is vital.

Enlisting the experienced Social Security Disability law practitioner can assist you handle the intricacies of SSA Sensitive Social Aid, increasing your probability of endorsement for privileges. They will confirm that your request is filed accurately and includes supporting medical evidence; besides, they comprehend how to compile this evidence quickly so it is not submitted late; moreover, they can bypass supplying irrelevant data that can trigger holdups and denials by the Social Security Advisory.

Your specialized professional in disabilities will also prime you for a hearing with SSA if your application is dismissed, by outlining what to await at it and responding to any of your concerns about what happens there. They will guide with providing additional supporting materials and asking the adjudicator who heard your legal case to inspect their verdict and grill witnesses or job experts called by SSA to testify on your behalf, which can enhance the opportunity that an early appeal for disability succeeds if originally denied. Social security disability attorneys can recover any past due privileges due to changes in the starting date, which indicates when your state began. Effective champions for disabled individuals may aid with getting back any past due beneficial outcomes that would have been lost due to changes in the starting date or when your condition began.

Qualifying for Social Security Disability benefits demands meeting the defined criteria set by the Social Security Administration

Why an Attorney Knowledgeable in Disability Law Should Be Your First Choice d4761f9

Juliaadag

Unable to post a reply in an existing topic, what are my options??
Am I making a mistake?
I would appreciate some assistance.
Thanks a lot.