Tip: Splitting this card you never think to split

neet

I was having a discussion with a friend the other day about blackjack and he told me something he always does that i first thought sounded stupid but then I realized was actually smart.

We all know that the A is the worst card that a dealer can reveal on top for their hand. Not only do they try to scare us into thinking we need to protect ourselves with insurance, but it is also what I like to call the “get out of jail free card” because they can make a mistake with an ace and it’s such a hard card to bust out on. But that leads me to this...what’s the second scariest card? Many people would say anything with the value of 10 and while that may be a terrible thing to see, it’s not scary. With stakes infinite deck, we know the % of a card that will resolve the dealers play underneath a ten is 58.3%, with a 33.3% chance of it being 20, 41.6% of being 19 or 20, and 50% chance of it being 18 or higher. (Circle back to 58.3% to include 17) These % are taking the 4 aces and dividing into 48 since the dealer resolves play immediately on non-insurance opportunity blackjacks. All that being said, since we know the percentages, the 2nd worst card with the most avenues is the 2. They call it the dealers wild. My friend asked me if I ever split twos and I said no because that seemed dumb but I realized, that it is a card I should start splitting for the same reason I hate seeing the dealer have it. A 4 is a terrible starting hand anyway so why not take the shot? And he splits it vs everything. So I started doing it and the results have been pretty significantly favorable. I’ve actually kept more bitcoin using two hands out of it than playing just the one. Sure you double your bet by splitting but I found that playing the extra hand nets me more money. I did the stats and I was pretty shocked. To keep it fair I counted 12 of my 4’s to the 6 splits to make 12 hands and on the 12 4’s I lost 8 won 3 and pushed 1 and on the split won 5 lost 5 pushed 2. So no net loss on the split -5 keeping it a 4.

So the next time you start with 2’s try splitting. If it is a dealer Wild, make it wild for yourself!

joker

I really not know so much about blackjack even I don't know about winning and losing cards. I just play few time this game. I think this is good information and this information give me some help to learn about blackjack game.