The skipping method.

joker

hey fellas.

do you guyz think the skipping method actually work most of the time ? i mean some people like to play like after ist card they start skipping and when they get A or K they try for same bet and like to get 12x or more, i saw rebelwampire mostly play this way and he mostly got success, i tried but i failed, so do you think some guyz are just lucky or this is really a nice way to play big at hi lo ?

tony

Of course, skip button is there for a reason. Since we can't be so sure of the next card then it's more reasonable that we skip a lot. Surely the multipliers gets affected but I'm more comfortable in skipping than just picking the card senselessly without skips. It works most of the time, I am winning more in using more skips than in playing without skips at hi-lo. But there are some players who plays nicely at hi-lo even without skipping, must have so much luck and guts.

Serghlo

Please tell me?
How to create your first post.
Thank you.

Нужна помощь?
Не могу создать первое сообщение.
Спасибо.

Svetlnto

Good day .
I found your forum very attractive and promising.
I want order advertising space for a banner in the header , for $ 300 per month.
Pay I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks. And yet, the address of my page https://sylnaukraina.com.ua/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you!
Please write about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail [email protected]

Serghlo

Is there a moderator, do you need your help changing my password?
What am I doing wrong?
Please tell me.
Yours faithfully.

Кто то может ответить, как изменить пароль ??
Может я делаю что то не так?
Прошу подсказать.
Спасибо.