The Fifteen Points Saga The Fifteen Points Saga

Last week Leeds Utd accepted an offer from the Football League for a private arbritration hearing, this is what Leeds chairman John Means Jersey Ken Bates had wanted since September and Lord Mawhinney of the Football League had said there would be no chance, we were punished and deducted 15 points and that was that, what I would like to know is if he was so sure that the Football League were right and they Dan Straily Jersey could defend their decision then why now offer Leeds a private hearing on the case, also Ken Bates had said last week that he definately wouldnt accept the offer because he wanted to go to the high court so it would be public but he accepted, im Jose Iglesias Jersey wondering has the Football League already done a deal with Bates and Leeds behind closed doors so they dont get a bad name in the high court and is this why Bates accepted last week, very interesting indeed.If this happens and Leeds get thier Dwight Smith Jr. Jersey points back it effects a lot of other teams in the league as Leeds would leapfrog them from 8th into 2nd place in the league, I as an avid Leeds fan have my Joey Rickard Jersey fingers cro sed and hoping we do do get them back..MOT