Smart Plinko Strategy

Hi,

I'm kingnayim2.

i want to share a smart strategy i use on plinko with community that's playing smart.

first

reset seed and live stats
set a base bet
chose a row count of your choice
flow and rules

you start betting with low risk
you increase the risk when the highest multiplier of your risk can't recover your lose for example:
in 8 columns low risk your bet is 100 satoshi and you switch to medium risk when you lose 560+ satoshi

so if you keep loosing you switch to medium then high risk
so you still losing on high risk and your lose can't be recovered with max multiplier so in this case i recommend setting a lose limit and until that limit -> double your bet when max multiplier cant recover your lose
this strategy ends when you first hit the most left/right column
and the purpose is to recover all the lose (plus some profit) when hit the max multiplier

extra things

if you make some profit (like a target profit) before you hit the max multiplier you could stop betting
you could use this strategy in any row count you want but higher rows means higher risk also higher payout
lose limit is important if you don't want to bust your whole balance

this strategy is not based on a bleif

switching risks gives you an advantage against house: in case of bad luck it lowers your lose for a while

in case of goodluck increases your profit a tiny amount

luckycreek

There is no strat for plinko. You can only think there is. Plinko is Pascal Triangle game, there is no way to predict any results. On 11 raws you can roll 10k rolls and don't hit x120, on 16 raws you can roll 300k rolls and don't hit 1000x, any strat make no sense. This is pure luck game. Just read how RNG works.