No Future for AVB at Chelsea but not his fault

All Ive been reading about lately is the uncertainty of AVBs future and how he might not po sibly be the right man for the job, Jerami Grant Jersey but could somebody tell me, who is? Chelsea are not currently good enough to win the premier league full stop and without a major overhaul fairly soon, I dont think they will be next season either or the season after that or the season after that even. Okay so AVBS not been in management for long, But what he has done nobody can deny is impre sive, lets face it he wouldnt have got anywhere near the job if Roman didnt think he was the right man for it. Now all of a sudden he Dikembe Mutombo Jersey s lacking experience and doesnt know what hes doing regarding team selections, I think Roman should take a long hard look in the mirror and consider that he is the one to blame for the Crisis and it is a Crisis that Chelsea are in right now. Roman is a very rich man, goodne s knows how, his financial management of the club is quite frankly from a busine s mans point of view dreadful, hes been content with this club getting by for years now. Hes brought in players for high amounts and sold for a huge lo s in most cases let them go for free, such as Adrian Mutu for 16, million and let go for free the very next season, Scott Parker who now is regarded as one of the best central midfielders England po se s, just one season and a lo s of 3.5 million. Not only does he seem to enjoy wasting money, it also seems he lacks an eye for real talent, Arjen Robben who is a world-cla s player sold at the age of 23? Just where is this mans plans for Zeke Nnaji Jersey the future, Oh I get it, they bring through one really talented young player namely Josh McEachran, a player who hasnt looked out-of-place in the first team when hes been given the rare opportunity and then Vlatko CanCar Jersey decide to loan him out because hes way down the current pecking order, which I dont think he is personally,I thinkcertain big names might be having too much of a say when they should keep quiet. Torres I believe will come good and Juan Mata is a gem, will everybody please stop saying how good Michael E sien used to be before he got injured, and Ramires wouldnt get into Sunderlands starting lineup, (I hate Sunderland), Cahill looked good in a poor Bolton side, and worst of the lot, David Luiz, I have never ever seen Allen Iverson Jersey a player who is more away with the fairies than this guy, Ive heard his favourite film is Peter Pan, this would explain a lot. To sum up I would say AVB inherited a very average squad which somehow as been able to fool the footballing world by thinking that they should be challenging for the title because they are Chelsea FC, any finish lower than 6th and Chelsea fans and Roman can feel hard done by, any higher than 4th and AVB deserves a knighthood.