My worst session on plinko

Here you go. I just had my worst session on plinko yesterday. I lost 1,1 million satoshi trying to hit 420x multiplier. In the past I was able to hit every big multiplier in a single day. It actually happen 3 or 4 times in the last 6 months starting from the lowest multiplier up to 1000x! This month I didn't play much on plinko, so I decided to run my strategy again and try my luck. First it went off as smooth as usual. I hit 76x two times almost in a row, then moved to 170x which I hit, then I hit 260x and then there was time to try to hunt 420x. With 1,2 million satoshi and base bet 1000 sats I was convinced that I can't lose. I lost all.
:(
To give plinko a credit, it did give me a chance to go with something, when I had 15k sats left I still played and began to win up to 260k sats, At some point I even reached 300k sats. I should stop right there, because then it was just bust down to zero. I guess I was too lucky before!

luckycreek

I think every time game not give you same result you must need to change game strategy in my opinion if any game give you good results starting then you do good but if you not get good results starting then you must need to change your strategy