Most Hits Will Give You 10, J,Q,K

neet

Did anybody notice the same way as I have always been experiencing when playing BlackJack. During the times, I would do a Hit where I needed let's say 7,8 or maybe 9 would always give me a 10, J,Q, K which is very annoying because it gives me nothing but a loss. I would always end up accumulating a total exceeding the 21 perfect score. I know it's purely random but why the f**k is it that all my hits give me those numbers? It so much helpful when my initial cardr has a total of 11 or let's say 10 which is still a good card. But it is not always that my initial cards will total 10 or 11. Most of the time a total of let's say 14 or 15 or 16 which I would need to do a hit of course. It is also one reason why sometimes even of my initisal card will give me a total of 16 I just do a Stand because I know if I choose to Hit I will just get 10, J, Q or K which will then make no sense and will just give me no chance to fight the dealer instead of fighting with 16. Got my point? Does anyone of you guys who loves BlackJack experience this awkward phenomenon, Or is it just me?

joker

Statistically, 10-point valued cards are the most prominent value card that will appear in an infinite number of card shuffles (which is what the game on site is using) which is about ~31% of the time so it is a given that you will more likely to get them as a hit. Just adhere to the basic strategy (pinned thread) and just manipulate your betting style to win instead of pushing your luck. Adhering to the basic strategy will give you the ideal house edge than any other method you know or just relying on luck.