Kylie Kelce Hoagiefest review How good is The Kylie

Formercenter Jason Kelce has kept quite busy sincethis offseason.Kelce,, and even.While the Kelce brand is undoubtedly going global, Jason is not straying far from his Philadelphia roots, and theres no greater proof of that fact than his partnership by beloved Pennsylvania gas station and hoagie purveyor Wawa Jose Martinez Jersey for their annual Hoagiefest celebration.Both Jason Kelce and his wife Kylie debuted their own signature hoagies for the occasion., isan Italian hoagie with mayo, provolone, tomato and banana peppers on a white roll.His wifes sandwich, The Kylie, ishoney turkey with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles Orlando Cepeda Jersey and banana peppers on a wheat roll.Today I bought one of each hoagie for the purposes of reviewing the sandwich. Heres the verdict:The KylieTyler LaulettaAs a long-time Wawa hoagie-enjoyer, the honey turkey has become my go-to protein of choice at the touchscreen. Its tasty and Jedd Gyorko Jersey versatile.Where The Kylie differs from my standard order is the addition of banana peppers and the wheat Shorti roll. I had tried the wheat rolls back when they debuted (a date too long ago that I am afraid to look it up) Keith Hernandez Jersey and was not a fan.I dont know if the recipe has changed or my taste buds have, but the wheat roll was a solid addition to the flavor profile this time around, providing a second complimentary bit of sweetne s to the honey turkey. Pairing that sweetne s with the tang of the banana peppers makes quite the combo.While Im not sure if the wheat roll has truly improved or if I simply got lucky with a roll (a somewhat regular occurrence at Wawa), this Lance Lynn Jersey sandwich was a winner. Whether or not it replaces my regular honey turkey order remains to be seen, but if I was blindly handed one of these hoagies as this summers Hoagiefest rolls on, I would not hesitate to eat.