Just had a bit of terrible experience at Bitstarz

neet

So it all begin with a 10mbit deposit.

I made my deposit using Bitcoin, and opened punk rocker slot. I made a bonus buy of 6mbtc and won about X200, then proceeded to make another bonus buy and won a wopping x1500 on the slot...Got a bit excited and went to the my account section for a withdrawal, come to see there is a bonus attached to my deposit which as automatic. Now I am seriously pisseeedd of already. I contacted support and ask where the ***** the bonus came from and they said it's automatically applied to my account when I deposited. I must turn off the do not give bonuses when making deposits. I mean how the ***** am I suppose to know they offering a bonus for the day? I asked support to cancel my bonus so that I can get my x1500 win credited to my account because I was not aware of the bonus and they said no, I needed to complete wagering not what I wanted to hear. (I Hate Wagering).

To top it off, I never ever play with any deposit bonuses at Bitstarz ever because of the limited providers available in BTC. Only no limit and play n go worth playing and the minimum bet in Play n Go and iSoftbet is $2 per bet which is a bit high for me, I remember asking @OlleBitStarz to get this lowered and it still has not been done.

I only the Friday loyalty spins and Wednesday spins which I get for being a depositing member. Never any cash deposit offers or anything @OlleBitStarz can confirm this by looking at my history. The reason I did not have bonuses turned off was because I was playing in USD for the past while during the AskGamblers competition to enable more provides to being available to get winners. Normally when bonus is available then it would have displayed as per the screenshot and I would have known there would be a bonus added. Also I do not mind the bonus being added, but the system activated it automatically, it does not wait for you to go activate it under my bonuses section similar like free spins etc.

I just really hoped support could have made the exception and canceled the bonus and added my x1500 win to my account because this automatic bonus issue messed up my entire day and play at Bitstarz and it's obvious I did not meet wagering as I was not in the mood to really focus and games are seriously limited.

I had to Kiss a 40 mbtc win goodbye which is a big amount for me actually.

To top it off, today I received my 2nd chance spins for my deposits I have Lost yesterday and I see they now credit it on those shiiittty Bgaming slots... It used to be on Platipus or Fruit ZEN which I will choose any day over these 9 pay line slots, because you know will never win anything

Aaaarrrrgg!

joker

Grrrrr, that is such a pain. Could they not have check your gaming history to see you never take bonuses? I can't play there so I don't know the answer to this, but when you have a bonus I assume you start playing with the bonus funds straight away do you? And that's why they couldn't cancel?