Jaguars Jamal Agnew on adding Calvin Ridley to rising offense The league gotta watch out

Last season's were one of the most improved teams. After their disastrous 2021 campaign that yielded a 3-14 record, the Jags landed the No. 1 overall pick (), splashed the pot in free agency (, , among others), and hired Doug Pederson to replace the departed Urban Meyer. Much of the improvement came on the offensive side of the ball.In 2021 under Meyer, the Jags were one of the league Paulo Orlando Jersey 's most inept offenses: They finished the season ranked 27th in yards, 32nd in points, 29th in expected points added per play, and 27th in Football Outsiders' DVOA. Last season under Pederson, those numbers improved acro s the board, as Jacksonville checked in 10th in both yards and points, tied for seventh in EPA per play, and ninth in DVOA. Wide receiver and return man sees things improving even more in 2023 thanks to the presence of a new teammate: Wide receiver , who was acquired from the ahead of last season's trade deadline but had to sit out the remainder of the Danny Duffy Jersey season while still serving a suspension for violating the league's gambling policy. "We've got an explosive offense, obviously we've got Kirk, Zay Jones , Evan Engram , Travis Etienne , myself, and then obviously Trevor Lawrence playing quarterback," Agnew said, . "But add Calvin into that offense off of what we built last year already? The league gotta watch out." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love Alex Gordon Jersey like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! Justin Grimm Jersey There was an error proce sing your subscription. As for what it is about Ridley that makes him so special, Agnew elaborated."Just the way he moves, you can see. His route running, he can run, catch anything you throw to him, he's just different, man," Agnew said. "You just watch him out there, he's a mismatch nightmare. In my opinion I don't think anybody can guard him in the league." The last time we saw him play a full season, Ridley caught 90 pa ses for 1,374 yards and nine touchdowns. That was back in 2020, when he was still working as the No. 2 wideout alongside in Atlanta. Now, he's the No. 1 target, working alongside Kirk, Jones, Engram, Agnew Billy Hamilton Jersey , and more, with one of the league's ascending young quarterbacks looking his way. Jacksonville is surely counting on him to take things up a notch.

Frankdic

Reveal advantages of Gallon Multi-Mouth Develop Containers for Your Outdoor

Horticulture aficionados, have you ever thought about employing Big Multi-Mouth Develop Sacks? These useful holders are a revolution for anyone looking to maximize their planting space. With multiple ports, you can plant various vegetables, aromatics, or flowers in one sack. Picture growing tomatoes, herbs, and blooms all in the same container!

The greatest aspect? These grow bags are transportable and reusable, rendering them a green choice for eco-conscious gardeners. They permit for excellent plant oxygenation and prevent overwatering, making sure your greens flourish. Plus, their sturdiness means they can endure the elements time after year.

So, if you’re trying to enhance your gardening practices, experiment with these multi-opening cultivate containers a try. Your greens will appreciate you, and your outdoor will look more bright than always.

Take a look at this
Sedona Guitarist that plays Flamenco Guitar in Arizona

Examining the Rewards of Dwelling Near the Shore in Wilmington 4e81670

Garden Path Decorative Stones