I have seen this Dice strategy on Twitch

tony

Hi all!

There is a guy on Twitch, who is trying to sell his Dice strategy for 75$ and he says this is a good "sleep" strategy.

He is advertising with this," You can withdraw 1100$ in every 48h". I am just wondering, if it is possible.

He has covered all the parts of the Stake web site with some banners to keep his strategy in secret, but after I was watching a couple of days, I have figured it out without spending that dirty money on it.

So here you are guys, I am revealing it to you for free:

strategy.thumb.png.748b5bf4cf163aa5019760f5fde40d73.png
Let me know your thoughts about it.

Is it a working strategy?

Will you be able withdraw more money than you lose or is it just a huge scam?

His advertisement says "Less than 0,001% of losing" and you can make 10% return in every 8 hours.

Doing the math, you need to win cca. 7.5 X 8 hours to double your bank.

At the moment, I am running this strategy and I am at 75k rolls with only one 5 times loss streak.

Running the strategy with 0,00000001 and my return is cca 0.0017 at the moment after those 75k rolls.

3/4/5 loss streaks are providing big profit spikes due to the insane multiplier conditions, however if the 6th loss hits yo

of course it will works because the chance of busting is very very small, but make it profitable long time you will need insane bankroll

also not worthy, it is like buying house for 1 mil and renting it 10 dolars per month.

I can make faster profit with very easy sport bet and much more managable bankroll