I am losing my mind! 95,000 and counting!

Hello all! I have been hypnotized by the gods of plinko and I am beginning to worry they are playing a never ending game with me.

I am 95,000 bets in and still no 1,000x, believe I have had 2 or 3 130x up until this point. Needless to say I have lost a significant amount of money here.

I am trying to understand the odds/ probability of this happening and it’s simply not adding up.

If it is roughly 1:32,000 to hit a 1,000x how could it go so far past with still no 1000x? I’ve seen people say to change the seed; but that shouldn’t really have an impact at this amount of bets. If each bet is truly independent of itself then the seed change should have no impact.

if the seed change had an impact that would be implying that each seed has a predetermined ball that will hit 1000x which to me seems to be against the entire idea of these games.

can someone help me understand the bad losing streak? Has anyone ever had worse than 95,000 bets before a 1000x?

Also how does changing seeds help? Changing seeds more than anything should just be a “fallacy” just like the one I am telling myself that the 1000x is due because we are so far in when in reality each drop is separate.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!