Fergie Opposition fan was misinforming me

Sir Alex Ferguson stated that during the match against Wigan, there was Malik Reed Jersey a Wigan fan just behind the dug-out that kept telling him that Chelsea were 2-0 up, when Man Utd hadnt yet opened the scoreline. The Michael Ojemudia Jersey fan was doing it in the hope that the experienced manager would make a rushed decision to go all-out attacking, with the Latics taking advantage of their fast players to go on the counter-attack.Ferguson said that the fan was really annoying him, and it required a Denver Broncos Jersey lot of effort to ignore his persistent comments. Eventually, Chelsea drew against Bolton by throwing away their Shevchenko-earnt advantage in the 62nd minute, by allowing Taylor to score in the final minute of the game. Man Utd topped the league table by an advantage of 2 points, finishing with 87 points.You have to try and dismi s Mark Schlereth Jersey all P.J. Locke III Jersey the stuff going on around you and concentrate on your own game. But there was a guy behind me who kept telling me it was 2-0 for Chelsea so he did his bit. Sir Alex Ferguson