Dice Adventures

ripple

My last adventure

I am sharing one of my strategies.
I used this as a backup strategy.
Whenever things go wrong, I'd relied on this & its variants.
And it has served me well!

tldr; Martingale, Payout 2.02x, 30% increase on loss & 30% decrease on win.
Reset when in profit. Bankroll management is the key.

Firstly, I played & tested this rigorously with playmoney. Only then I applied with crypto.
Using autobet mode, we cannot reset to basebet - once we are in profits.

I use a python script for this, though it can also be applied with dicebot.

Including the pictures of dicebot settings:
1) https://ibb.co/M9HqsPv
2) https://ibb.co/8bKg3gY
3) https://ibb.co/xSfBFFZ
4) https://ibb.co/cyV46PD

Few words of advise:

As I said, Bankroll management is the key.
My preferred basebet is 10,000 times divided from my balance.
For example, if I have balance of 0.01 then I place 100 sat as my basebet.
And I keep updating my basebet based on the results.

The next important thing is observation. (Although there are no patterns!)
There are 3 scenarios where I continue placing bets, and adjust according to the pattern.
1) High numbers outnumber the lows.
2) Lows outnumber the highs.
3) There are alternate highs and lows.

There is another scenario. Whatever I bet - high or low, the result will be opposite.
Example, if I bet low, high numbers are rolled and vice versa.

This is the situation when I stop betting.
I return to playmoney bets once again!
And only when the stars are favorable to me, I resume my bets!

Take this strategy, twist/tweak & come up with your own strategy.
In that way if your strategy fails, you learn to improve upon it.
That is the key to success.

Why am I sharing - there are three motives.
1) I see few players saying playmoney has zero value. Believe me, zero is infinite.
2) I love to help.
3) I am moving away from gambling. As few of our friends know, I'm a chess player, also into trading.
Chess itself is an ocean, and giving time to my Mom & my spouse...
Though I like to hide my whereabouts - My marriage is during next weekend & I'm happy to find an elegant Muslim partner.

Okay, another quickie before I leave...
For the weekly wager contests,
auto mode
2.0200x Payout
On win: Decrease bet by 60 %
On loss: Increase bet by 38.04 %
Switch over/under on win
And as I said, 10k times divided from the balance is the basebet.
Give it a try & I am sure you will succeed for a while!

I love CG, the Mods, Admins, Support, friends & my enemies (if there are any!) and the memories!
And I wish you all success in your adventures!

Does that mean I am done with gambling? I think so......

who knows? Whenever somebody needs my help, I shall be back!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerrywhery

Initially, streamlined style is all about receiving the right mix between simplicity and style. Envision tidy lines and a timeless image that never goes out of fashion.

Let me dive into shiny coatings. They are really like modern finishing which will make hardwood look really chic. Imagine how the illumination plays on these floors, turning your place into a super cool showcase of contemporary design.

For all you fans, how does minimalist elegance add a touch of class to your places? Will you be into the clean yet trendy vibe of metallic finishes in your choice of flooring? Share your thoughts and let's discuss about these innovative styles.

By understanding these designing trends, we will get a peek into exactly how our style choices can improve our living places. Join in the discussion as all of us study the ins and outs of all fads and how they shape the ways our households appear and feel.|Hiya architecture aficionados! Venture into the world of engineered flooring, where we delve into the newest developments altering our living quarters. Your hardwood floors are more than a strong footing; they hold the key to timeless elegance. A notable aspect is the emergence of creative coatings, improving both the look and longevity pertaining to your flooring, offering a long-lasting renovation.

let's immerse ourselves in the essence of groundbreaking innovation and the integration of smart technology. Visualize flooring that accommodates your lifestyle, responding to temperature fluctuations, providing customizable lighting options, and even warning you about potential maintenance issues. It's the right balance of form and function, introducing a dash of tomorrow to your living space. Were you aware that wood floors are not only beautiful but also environmentally safe? Solid wood is a replenishable source, choosing it for its sustainability for those with a green mindset. Plus, it can be refinished, extending its life and decreasing the demand for a replacement. Become part of the dialogue and share your thoughts on these fascinating trends. Ready to lift your living environment with the timeless charm and innovative developments in hardwood flooring?|Let us dive into two crucial trends in wooden floorboards to the ageless enchantment of deep wood and the artistic possibilities with adaptable designs. Deep-toned wood flooring brings forth a touch of stylish modern grace and a suggestion of secrecy to your home. Imagine areas overflowing There's a touch of fanciness that makes them stand out., because of rich, profound tones that develop a style that's universally stylish and modern vibe.

Dive into the realm of inlaid and mosaic flooring options. and Infuse a delightful and structured detail to enhance your interiors, providing a new outlook on providing a new outlook. From embracing both classic and modern aesthetics , Herringbone and geometric styles integrate area-specific and cultural impacts, establishing living spaces that captivate to a broad selection of tastes. Tell us your thoughts regarding the appeal of dark wood|Hey to our energetic hardwood flooring society, where exchanges mature into a rich cloth of ideas and adventures. Walk into the nucleus of this meeting place to examine the wide-ranging sphere of timber floorings. Whether you're a proficient supporter or just embarking on your pilgrimage, our discussions span an array of areas, supplying something for everybody. From the underlying selection between solid and constructed wood to the intricate details of wood finishing touches, we call upon you to submerge yourself in the assorted terrain of wood floorings. Converse your understanding on singular options like acacia and Brazilian cherry or talk about the usefulness of hydrophobic hardwood in actual instances. Join in chats about the artful aspects of design, whether it's the mathematical magic of parquet patterns or the antique appeal of broken-in wood. Our community thrives on the collective understanding of its community members, making this platform a go-to storehouse for all things linked to hardwood flooring. Contribute us in marking the timeless beauty and enduring grace of timber floorings|An esteemed highly regarded Skilled Hardwood Flooring Technicians is Rolling out Expert help in Enhancing the look of hardwood floors.

We're genuinely delighted to bring this valuable resource to our users. said Scarlett Martin, Your manager and advocate for Black Hawk Engineered Flooring, Company.

Smith, a Officially Recognized Domestic Wood Composite Panel Flooring and Teak Wood Flooring NWFA A practiced expert in the resurfacing of hardwood flooring., Drew attention to the importance of making comparisons for hard wood floor to verify The requirement for floor renewal. The checkup process Gives experts the capacity to pinpoint Considerations including Unacceptable humidity content especially during installations or Employing the inaccurate Bonding agents.

Here are numerous elements that can lead to the deterioration of a hardwood floor, typically stemming from multiple causes. said Johnson, equipped with a lengthy history of years of occupational expertise and structured learning. Securing an individual exhibiting practical know-how and official instruction turns out to be necessary.

Blackhawk Flooring Store Assures shoppers that their analysis process will completely respond to the issues raised by the client without prejudice.

We avoid take part in a hunt for issues with the floor, nor do we bias our discoveries in support of one participant beyond the alternate, made clearJackson. Our conclusions are rooted in data, and we work hard to gather complete insights on the flooring during the scrutiny

Moreover, harnessing its mastery, Black Hawk Engineered Flooring practices sustainable and eco-conscious methods, presently utilizing the services of low-emission bonding agents that are safe, granting clients with a safer and more eco-friendly pick.

The company offers up a wide range of products, including Wooden Flooring, Manufactured Timber Floors, Salvaged Wood, Wooden Wall Panels, Luxury Vinyl Wood Flooring, Prime Waterproof Flooring, and more.

Morgan pointed out that the examination procedure, combined with Blackhawk Floors' wide-ranging wood flooring presentation room boasting with over 791 examples, permits the firm to systematically ascertain the concerns and their sources.

Blackhawk Floors has notable accreditations from the NWFA, such as but not limited to Certified Installer, Certified Sand & Finisher, and Certified Wood Flooring Inspector.

investigate closely https://blackhawkfloors.com/reclaimed-wood-flooring-what-is-it-why-use-it-and-where-to-buy-it/

<a href="https://blackhawkfloors.com/products/">Small Luxury: Small Bathroom Design with Opulent Touches.</a> 61f9359